Q1 : Bluetooth connection not working:
Reason 1: The controller is out of power.
1. Find the "Controllers" on the main interface and press A to enter.
2. If the battery of the controller is full, it can be used normally.
3. If the battery of the controller is low, it is easy to lose the connection even if the connection is connected or not connected at all. Solution: Charge the controller fully.
Reason 2: The Bluetooth's matching interface is full
1. Find "Controllers" on the main interface and click "Search controller".
2. If the matching interface is full, press B to return to the main interface.
3. Find "System Settings" on the main interface, press A to enter.
4. Find "Controllers and Sensors"→ "Disconnect Controllers "→Press X to get rid of Bluetooth connected devices.
5. Then back to the matching interface to connect.
Q2 : Why the joysticks of the controllers have drift phenomenon:
Please don’t touch the joysticks when the controllers connect game console with wired or Bluetooth. If touch the joysticks carelessly, and the joysticks have drift phenomenon, pls turn off controllers, repeat the above operation.