About the Extra Mappable Trigger M1/M2:
1. The back button on the controller is easy to program and adjust.
2. This controller can map up to 16 buttons.
3. You can map the M1/M2 button one by one.
4. Press M1/M2 and "—": map only one button
5. Press M1/M2 and "+": map the key combination
6. When you want to use the ultimate skill with one key in the games, you can set key combination.
7. The speed at which a key is mapped affects how quickly it reacts in-game.
(assuming you want to map the Y+B+A+L+R buttons on M1 button)
1. Press "M1" and "+" at the same time, and the lights on the controller will flash slowly;
2. Press the Y/B/A/L/R button on the controller one by one, and the indicator light will flash quickly
3. Finally press the M1 button, the indicator light will be on, indicating that the mapping is completed.
Close the Mappable M1/M2 Function:
If you don't want to use the mapping function of the M1/M2 buttons, your hands may habitually touch these two buttons, which will affect the game. Steps: Press and hold the "—" and "T" buttons for 3s, and after the wireless controller vibrates for 1s, the function is closed.